A 22 page pdf How To Guide full of hints and tips covering the essential equipment you'll need and guidance on developing a good cutting out technique.
- Essential Cutting Equipment - choosing scissors and shears
- Other Useful Scissors - pinking, paper and unpicking
- A Word about Pins - choosing and using
- Measuring Equipment - rulers, tapes, sticks and right-angles
- Pressing Equipment - must haves for beginners
- The Pressing 'Wish List' - next stage equipment
- Cutting Technique - developing a skill and the 'knack' of accuracy
- Extra Tips - what to check before you move on
22 page pdf
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.