An 18 page pdf How To Guide full of hints and tips on preparing and choosing the right fabric for your garment.
- Which fabric? choosing the right one for a successful project
- Which way is up? identifying the right and wrong sides
- Checking your fabric - avoiding faults in the fabric
- Fabric preparation - before you lay up your pattern
- Fabric widths - why you need to know this
- Fabric adjustments - tweaks before you cut
18 page pdf
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request