A 28 page pdf How To Guide full of hints and tips on identifying essential markings and transferring them to your fabric to ease the construction process.
- Before you Start - markings and symbols are your best friends!
- Identifying Different Markings & Making Them
- Tailor's Tacks in six easy steps
- Notches - Where to find them and what to do with them
- Centre Front Marking - why you should do it
- Transferring Markings onto Fabric - different approaches
- Chalk Paper & Carbon Paper - how to use it
- Hand Tacking - when is it essential
- Marker Pens & Uses for Safety Pins
28 page pdf
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request