A 24 page pdf How to Guide full of hints and tips on how to lay out your pattern pieces on the fabric ready for cutting out.
- The Fabric Key - understanding your pattern pieces
- The Lay Diagram - placing the pattern on the fabric
- Which Diagram? - focusing in on the relevant information
- Matching Checks and Stripes - dealing with fabric design quirks
- Positioning Pieces on Patterned Fabric - planning ahead for the look you want
- The Straight of Grain - THE most important pattern marking
- Ready to Pin - tips for perfect pinning
24 page pdf
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request