A 23 page pdf How To Guide full of hints and tips on taking measurements to help getter a better fit BEFORE cutting out your fabric.
- What's in a Size - looking at numbers
- Before Measuring Up - some things to get in place
- How to Measure - step-by-step guide
- Assessing your Size and Shape - comparing the size with numbers
- Your Measurements v. the Pattern - things to consider
- Checking the Pattern - comparing the measurements against the pattern pieces
- Making Changes - what to do next
23 page pdf
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request