I am looking forward to being able to start workshops again from 12th April - depending on Government Guidelines.
All dates are by mutual agreement. HOWEVER….. here is some information that is important at this time.
1. I have completed a risk assessment for this current situation.
2. I can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests at a time (one-to-one is great too) and they must be from the same ’social bubble’
3. Each guest will have their own cleaned tools and I ask that they don’t share them.
4. Masks / visors must be worn at all times. I will be wearing a visor and I can supply them at £2 each if required.
5. There is a dedicated guest toilet which is cleaned several days prior to the workshop. There will be antiseptic wipes and hand gel available. Each guest will be issued with a clean towel for their use during the workshop
6. The studio will be thoroughly cleaned before the workshop – I don’t run more than one a day. Hand gel will be available in the studio too.
7. I can supply tea and coffee but am very happy for guests to bring their own refreshments. Due to the mask wearing rules in the studio, food and drink must be consumed in the garden where there is ample room for social distancing.
8. The workshop may take place in my gazebo outside the studio if the weather is suitable.
I will teach you how to handle, score and cut glass and then work with you so that you can make what you would like. I have lots of suggestions but I like my guests to make what they would like to make. I have a wide range of Bullseye glass in lots of colours as well as powders, frits other fun glass to use.
You will be able to make one main piece and a smaller piece during your 3 hour session. You will leave the glass with me to fuse - each fusing takes 24 hours and some pieces require 2 or 3 firings. At the end of your session we will arrange either a collection date for the glass or when they will be posted to you.)
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
All materials are included in the price. As many fusings as required and use of moulds to shape the glass.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Thoroughly enjoyed this intro to fused glass.
Jane was a lovely host, and is keen for you to bring your own ideas and designs to life whilst offering great advice and tips.
I made a glass arc to give to my sister and was delighted how professional it looked.
I would love to do this workshop again and make something for myself this time!
Thank you Jane
Response from Cosy Creative Crafts:Thank you for the lovely review. It was a great morning and I love to see my guests using their creativity to produce their work of art.