All dates are by mutual agreement. However….. here is some information that is important at this time.
1. I have completed a risk assessment for this current situation.
2. I can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests at a time (one-to-one is great too) and they must be from the same ’social bubble’
3. Masks / visors may be worn.
4. There is a dedicated guest toilet which is cleaned several days prior to the workshop. There will be antiseptic wipes and hand gel available. Each guest will be issued with a clean towel for their use during the workshop
5. The studio will be thoroughly cleaned before the workshop – I don’t run more than one a day. Hand gel will be available in the studio too.
6. I can supply tea and coffee but am very happy for guests to bring their own refreshments.
Make an impressive Mosaic Dish for your coffee table. The dish is about 29cm across. You will choose a selection of mosaic tiles to decorate the dish after learning how to cut and shape the tiles to fit. You will take the dish home and it will require grouting at a later date (at least 24 hours later). During the workshop you will have the opportunity to practise grouting skills.
I can accommodate one or two guests for each workshop.
Please bring your lunch with you.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
All materials and use of tools. Tea and coffee.
6 hours (flexible times to suit)
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.