Belmont Studios are located in the heart of the quaint village of Wrelton, on the edge of the North York Moors National Park.
This charming North Yorkshire farmstead was lovingly renovated by Anthony and Anne to provide an outstanding Studio/ Gallery/Workshop venue with beautiful views, gardens, car-parking and optional award-winning Bed & Breakfast Accommodation.
Belmont Studios offer:
- Studio room / Gallery: 7m x 4 m - Up to 8-10 students
Tables, chairs, projector
Gallery/picture hanging system
Access to hot/cold water
Full wheelchair access
- Dark room (Photography): Up to 3 students
Dark room equipment
Worktops - Hot/cold water sink
Can be adapted to accommodate other types of
classes if required.
- Downstairs toilets
Belmont Bed & Breakfast offer: 5 en-suite bedrooms (9 guests)
- The Hayloft- 2 pers: Superior twin / superking beds
Bath and shower over. A spare bed can also be used for a 3rd
guest if required.
- Applegarth – 2 pers: Superior twin / superking beds
Ground floor easy access room, suitable for wheelchair users.
- Beadale – 2 pers: Kingsize bed with walk-in shower
- High Coppice – 2 pers: Kingsize bed with roll-top bath
- The Swallows– 1 pers: Single bed with walk-in shower
- Breakfast included:
Full English with Vegetarian option
Vegan / Gluten free upon request
Teas / Coffee / Toasts
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Access to all facilities listed above is included in the hire price.
- Minimum hire 2 hours: £35
- Half day 3 hours: £45
- Full day 6 hours: £85
- Minimum hire 2 hours: £20
- Half day 3 hours: £30
- Full day 6 hours: £50
Cleaning after event
- Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
- Buffet Lunch on site
- Evening Meal at local Pub
Next available date
30th October 2020