Whichever style of embroidery interests you, there is one thing they all have in common – the actual embroidery stitches. Threads, fabrics and designs may vary but the core stitches can be utilised to great effort across all types of embroidery.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
This is a great introductory workshop where we will explore:
* A minimum of 10 hand embroidery stitches
* Different threads and their uses
* Different background fabrics and their uses
* Different types of hand embroidery needles
* Stitch sampling
* Using an embroidery hoop
* Transferring your designs to fabric – a number of different methods
* Starting on your own embroidery picture, to be completed at home
1 day (10:00am to 4:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.