About the Course
For dates and to book, please click on the view website button, top right on this page
Learn basic skills such as:
· Setting out your tiling work
· Explaining all the different adhesives used for different surfaces
· Demonstrating all the tools required
· Cutting tiles
· Explaining tiling involving Borders, Diamonds and Patterns
· How to cut around windows and reveals
· How to cope with tiling difficult areas such as uneven walls
· How to tile around sockets and switches
· How to tile splash-backs
· How to tile around boxed in pipes
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Tea and coffee are available throughout the day. There is no lunch provided so bring your own or there is a local shop 1 min drive away.
The local train station is approx 10 mins walk and parking is available at the workshop.
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.