An introduction to modern calligraphy. Open to both beginners and those with experience.
Tutor: Alison Kelsall (from Mint Green Calligraphy)
Join us from 9.30am for tea/coffee and introductions. There is an hour for lunch and breaks whenever you wish.
• Purpose built studio in beautiful Peak District setting
• Relaxed, creative atmosphere
• 4 - 6 students per workshop
• Open to both beginners and those with experience
• Good fresh food, homemade cakes
• Accommodation on site and nearby if required
• Private groups welcome (minimum 4 people)
Please get in touch for bookings or further information.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Fee includes professional tuition, lunch and refreshments - there will be an additional materials fee of approx £15
A tasty light lunch is included in the course fee. Let us know of any special dietary needs. Drinks and biscuits are available all day to help yourself with home-made cake mid afternoon.
Accommodation available at extra charge:
'Godfrey Hole Cottage' - On site. 2 bedrooms. Sleeps 3 (+2 on sofa-bed)
'The Counting House' - Georgian town house in Wirksworth, 1 mile away. 1 bedroom. Sleeps 2 (+1 on chair-bed)
Alison Massey at Zantium Studios Ltd
Zantium Studios, Godfrey Hole House Near Hopton Wirksworth, Matlock Derbyshire DE4 4DF