This self-paced, online course will give you all the information and knowledge you need to get set up and weaving some basic techniques, and you can do all of this from the comfort of your own home.
The course is available on its own, or with a weaving starter kit, which comes in nine different colour-ways, and includes everything you’ll need to get set up and weaving.
So what are you getting?
- 14 different sections (pdf's, all supported by instructional videos), from sourcing materials and setting up the loom, through four different weaving techniques, to finishing, and weaving on a budget.
- A tutor with 15 years of weaving experience who is passionate about sharing her love of textiles through teaching.
Once you have purchased the course, your enrolment details to access the course will be sent to the email you provided at the checkout.
- Lifetime access to the course
- There is an option to purchase the course with a weaving starter kit
The bare minimum you'll need is:
- Frame Loom
- Warp yarn
- Weft yarn
- Shuttle or tapestry needle
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Platinum status for receiving 50 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
97 items available