Make your own mini bucket bag! Who doesn't love this classic bag that never goes out of style! The dimensions of the final bag are approx. 21cm high x 23cm wide x 10cm deep.
You won't need a sewing machine as the handbag will be stitched by hand.
With the course you will get immediate download links to the following:
- a PDF pattern (printable in A4 and A3)
- a 'How to Make' video showing how to make the item from beginning to end
- a PDF handbook with detailed instructions and other tips & tricks
- an introduction to types of leather and how to store & care for it
- an introduction to leather craft tools & hardware with images & names so that it's easy for you to look for the items when buying them
- a suppliers list to get you started
- direct email contact with Sonja, the founder of The Handbag Atelier, for any questions related to handbag and accessory making and leather craft.
To make the item you will need:
- a vegetable tanned leather (1.6-1.8mm)
- a selection of leather craft tools
- for hardware you will need two D-rings (20mm) and four 8x8mm rivets (single or double cap).
You can find a list of the bare minimum tools required on our website but you will get a detailed list of tools with the course.
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request