Word of mouth marketing is probably the best kind there is.
As a craft course provider, having your students write you good reviews is like Gold Dust! Having collected thousands of creative course reviews over the past six years, we know that 98.2% of course participants rate their experience as 'Excellent'.
Many of us now read reviews online first before deciding on which products to buy. Choosing a creative course or workshop is no different.
This is why CraftCourses.com has student reviews built into each of our course pages. This gives potential students a feel for what they can expect on any of our courses and enables craft course providers to collect and publish student feedback easily - with no hassle or paperwork!
There is another advantage to collecting student feedback; big search engines like Google favour pages that have reviews and ratings - they deem these pages are 'popular' and interactive' and rank accordingly.
CraftCourses.com also favours course providers who have great ratings; every new review will get you straight our home page into the ‘Latest reviews’ section and your overall rating on CraftCourses.com will bump you up in our category listings. Students can search our directory by keyword, postcode, category or price but our default setting is to list in order of ratings.
Thousands of reviews have already been collected on CraftCourses.com - read the latest here.
Whenever anyone leaves a review on your course page, you will receive an automated email with a link through so that you can go and read the review.
Remember that it is a good idea to let your students know that giving you feedback helps you to improve what you do. Most people like to be asked what they think so let them know that you welcome their thoughts and comments.
How to use the "Request Reviews" tool in your CraftCourses.com account:
• Log into your Account Dashboard and go to ‘My Courses’
• Click the ‘Request Reviews’ button to the right of the course you wish to collect review for
• Type or paste in the email address(es) of your past and/or current students, leaving just a comma and no space between them
• Edit the text - if you wish - in the message section. You can also save this personalised message by ticking the relevant box
• Click on Preview to check over the message and email addresses
• Click Send
• Your students will be sent a message entitled “Tell us what you think” and the title of your course. Within the email the link will take them directly to the Review section of your course page.
Ask people to find you on CraftCourses.com
You can direct people to visit CraftCourses.com and then got to Menu-Review a Course.
From there they can search for you by name, company name, course title or location.
comments powered by Disqus