Similar to the half day, this workshop is aimed at beginners, with a maximum of four people, ensuring you benefit from individual attention. You will have use of all the tools and equipment, and materials are supplied at no extra cost. You will make a range of fused glass pieces of your choosing, such as window hangings, coasters, a small bowl or wine glass charms. All pieces made on the day will be fired and available for pickup two weeks after the workshop. Alternatively your pieces can be packaged and posted to you at approximately £10 per person. This more comprehensive workshop will provide an opportunity to gain additional skills not included in the half day course.
What's included in the price?
• Scoring and breaking glass • Theory: the physics & chemistry of fusing glass • Decoration: frits, powders, paints, stringers, glass beads • Techniques for different effects • Working with metalic inclusions • Working with bubbles on glass • Use of moulds • How to put it all together!
6 hours (flexible times to suit)
Easy - Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts
- Wheelchair users
- Hearing impaired
- Limited mobility
- Learning difficulties (SEN)
- Suitable for beginners
- Mother's Day
- Tutor can travel
- Intermediate level
- Pet lovers
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- UK Holiday
- Corporate days out & team building
- School holiday workshops & activities
- Father's Day
- Parking provided