Using botanicals from the garden or local park, create your own unique printed napkins from the comfort of your own home. Select from the following paint colours:- Cobalt Blue Magenta Pink Pure White True Black Sunny Yellow Scarlet Gold Silver Turquoise Green
What's included in the price?
• Several strips of baking paper • Pots of fabric paint x2 (~10ml each) • Cotton hemstitched white napkins (45cmx45cm) x2 • Test fabric x1 • Instructions
What you will need
• Botanicals from your garden or the local park • A small sponge • An apron and gloves (optional) • A pair of tweezers • A piece of paper or card (on which to place the botanicals whilst painting) • Patience!
flexible times to suit
I run classes which have been featured in Country Loving and Breath magazines. These take places in my she-shed in Twickenham and range from Christmas wreath making to cyanotype printing – “nature's printing press”. As a result of the pandemic, I’ve also started selling DIY creative kits so that you can try these crafts out in the comfort of your own home. It’s been gratifying to see these becoming so popular – my Christmas bauble kit appeared in the Metro and The Sunday Telegraph.
- Wheelchair users
- Hearing impaired
- Vision impaired
- Limited mobility
- Learning difficulties (SEN)
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Suitable for beginners
- Stag dos
- Father's Day
- Hen dos
- UK Holiday
- Mother's Day
- Corporate days out & team building
- Overseas Holiday
- Fairs, festivals & exhibitions
- School holiday workshops & activities