Using botanicals from the garden or local park, create your own unique printed napkins from the comfort of your own home.
Select from the following paint colours:-
• Several strips of baking paper
• Pots of fabric paint x2 (~10ml each)
• Cotton hemstitched white napkins
• Test fabric x1
• Botanicals from your garden or the local park
• A small sponge
• An apron and gloves (optional)
• A pair of tweezers
• A piece of paper or card (on which to place
the botanicals whilst painting)
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.