Creative Quilting eCourse is a new way to develop your quilting and design skills. On the Creative Quilting eCourse, you will use the prompts provided to create your own quilts. No patterns needed, you will learn how to create quilts from scratch.
What is it?
A 12 month ecourse enabling you to find your unique quilting creativity, your voice, your style, your ‘you’
Who is it for?
All quilters interested in design, who need a starting point and some tutor guidance to build their design skills and start designing their own quilts
What will participants achieve?
Participants will explore and interpret the source of inspiration. They will gain practical knowledge of quilt design to develop their own style and voice with the tutor input. They will make monthly projects and the time they spend is up to them. The project could be a small picture quilt or a large bed quilt. The inspiration is varied and can easily be adapted to the quilter.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
• 24/7 access to the course
• Access to a facebook closed group where you can ask questions, post images of your work and share thoughts with like-minded students
• Access to me as an etutor limited to 30 mins max a month
• The monthly source of inspiration, a unique starting point ev ery month for your creations.
• The monthly inspiration photo etc will be emailed to participants at the same time each month
• Suggestions and guidelines for how to interpret that image including samples of work, techniques and more
Anyone joining after the start date will receive the suggestions for the previous months in one go. All 12 months are accessible to you for as long as you like. They are emailed to you.
This course enhanced my basic knowledge of photoshop and gave me confidence to develop my own ideas and designs. Karen was always happy to help whenever I was unsure and the course notes continue to be of use.
Glad you enjoyed the ecourse Dianne. Always love seeing your work.
I registered on this course a couple of years ago and enjoyed it very much. It was well structured and the course notes were very detailed and incredibly useful. I enjoyed the high level of support given by Karen and from fellow students. I would highly recommend this course.
Thank you Ruth, so glad you enjoyed the course. It was a pleasure to teach you.