Discover the beautiful art of hand knitting. In our beginner’s class, you’ll learn how to knit a gorgeous bobble hat. You’ll be guided by our highly-experienced tutor who will answer all of your questions.
You'll learn how to:
- Hold knitting needles and yarn
- Cast on and off as well as knit, purl, moss and rib stitches
- Read a basic pattern
- Increase and decrease stitches
- Change colours and make stripes
At the end of the course, you’ll have the skills you need to finish your hat. The stitches you will learn, will give you the confidence to start your projects, and experiment with new ideas.
What you'll get from the Knithub 24 Experience:
- You'll get 3 hours of tuition over two consecutive weeks
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All equipment and yarns provided and sent to your doorstep
- All class times are quoted as BST
Suitable for: Complete beginners or those who want to refresh their basic hand knitting skills.
Duration of Class: 2 lessons are held over 2 consecutive weeks (see the calendar for the start date). Each lesson is 1.5 hours long. You will be encouraged to work on your knitting project between classes.
Fee: £39 for 3 hours of tuition & all equipment provided.
Please book early to avoid disappointment! Once you have booked and paid for your class, you will receive a unique link along with all the relevant details you will need to join ‘Live’ on the day. This link will be valid for both sessions. Don’t forget to save both parts of the Live Online Class dates to your calendar! Happy Knitting!
Knithub 24 also runs machine knitting, crochet and macrame classes in online. Click on 'More courses run by this centre' below, to find out what we do.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Equipment and Guidance Notes: We will send you all the equipment you need to get started before the class. This will consist of a 100g ball of Chunky yarn, a pair of 6mm knitting needles and a large eye blunt (sewing) needle. A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
EU & UK: Please allow up to 5 working days for your materials to arrive. We cannot guarantee delivery for bookings made outside of this time.