TJB are excited to launch a series of saw-piercing kits, bringing jewellery making to you.
Learn the skill of saw-piercing to make your own Navette design silver pendant at your own pace.
Our kits provide you with the tools, materials and templates that you need.
Follow our online tutorial and download the step-by-step handout to help you create your own silver pendant.
For additional support become part of our online facebook community.
• Blades - 1 bundle of 12
• Needle files
• Pliers x 3
• Wire cutters
• Centre punch
• Small steel plate
• Small hammer - 2 oz
• Pin Vice
• Drill bits - 1.2 mm x 2
• Wooden sticks x 2
• Emery paper - grade 1000 & 1200
• Scouring Pad
• Bench Peg
• "Hello" card with link to your online tutorial
• Small box with Navette pendant design (this can also be used as a gift box for your finished silver pendant)
Your small box will contain:
• Test template for practicing saw-piercing x 1
• Navette design template x 3 (practice for copper & final for silver)
• 3 x copper pieces
• 1 x silver piece
• 1 x silver chain and jump-rings to attach to your final piece
Please note you will need a g-clamp to fit your bench peg to your work surface (this is not included in your kit).
This can be purchased from a good DIY store.
10 items available