Take your silver clay jewellery to the next level and beyond with this immersive private advanced. Work one to one with Rachel to develop more advanced and refine your intermediate processes. This course is perfect for those that have already done an intermediate course or the equivalent experience. Great for those wanting to start their own business or even aspire to teach silver clay.
During the course you will:
- refine / revisit techniques basic and intermediate techniques including filigree, rolled/layered, CZs, patina in a variety of pieces
- round profile ring
- flat band ring with texture head / setting
- mirror polish
- torch and kiln fire your work
- use a dremel tool to add textures and assist with polishing
- dependant on time and your experience you may also explore
- hollow forms
- copper clay
You'll leave this course even more passionate about metal clay and with huge confidence in your work.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 4 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
All your materials and tools are included as well as endless tea and coffee!
4 days (flexible times to suit)
This craft course provider has been awarded Platinum status for receiving 50 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.