"The Complete Chair Makeover" workshop using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Contact course provider
About the Course
"The Complete Chair Makeover" workshop, in which we breath new life into a vintage chair with Annie Sloan chalk paint & upholstery. The chair, all materials and tuition are included as is lunch. It's a full day, places are limited to 4 per course.
The course consists of:
- choosing your fabric from our selection
- your choice in which colour Chalk Paint you would like to paint your project
- you can also gold leaf, decoupage, distress, two age colour look, crackle glaze your chair. (all of which I can teach you how to do on the day)
- There will be various styles of chairs you may choose from.
Please get in touch for more details and bookings.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
-Free Parking is available
-use of brushes, paint, wax, varnish, material, staple gun, and chair which you get to take home with you is all included.
-Lunch and snacks and endless tea and coffee included.
Amanda has been an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint stockist for 5 years now and has learnt to use the product to a high standard. She is very patient and easy going and loves to teach so you will be in for a fun day.
Please wear something you don't mind getting dirty, if you have any diet restrictrictions please let me know and we can make changes to the lunch provided.
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
- Teen friendly