Live Online Course: The Business of Craft Workshops and Courses Step By Step - 30 Days to Success
Set Up Your In-Person or Online Craft Workshops and Courses in 30 Days even if you:
Have not run a craft workshop or course before
Struggle with technology
Can't decide exactly what to teach
Have a workshop or course idea but no students
Or if you:
Make handmade crafts and aren't making enough income
Would like to earn an income from the UK's £3 Billion crafts market but don't want to make individual items to sell
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
30 Day Online Coaching Program which is split into Four Learning Sections
1. Online, In-Person, or both? What is right for you, your craft, and your customers. Practical set-up advice for delivering your teaching
2. What's in Your Workshop? The nuts & bolts of deciding what to teach, how to structure your workshops and courses, and how to deliver great value to your students to get great results for them
3. Practical Admin - what you need (from T&C's to insurance questions), how to set prices (and make sure you are earning an income), what records you need to keep - and how! Create a system which allows you to spend more time creating than doing admin and dealing with queries
4. How to connect with your students (efficient marketing), how to book them in and collect payment (using your admin system), and how to deliver a great Workshop learning experience (including how to help your students after your workshop or course)
How the Coaching is delivered (within a Facebook Group):
1. Live Online Weekly introduction to the upcoming teaching topics plus Q&As to start the working week (plus at the start of the course)
2. Live Online Summary plus Q&As to end the week
3. Daily Live Learning Session (recorded for reference and in case you miss it) Monday to Friday - topics in accordance with Weekly agenda
4. Worksheets and checklists for you to download to complete plus any supporting documents eg samples of T&Cs to build into your own workbook
5. Weekends free - no sessions (this is catch up time!)
FREE BONUS Opportunity to attend an Online Craft Workshop to experience the process as your customer would
FREE BONUS Two 30 minute sessions on an individual basis to assess your needs (session 1 after sign-up) and to discuss what's next for you (session 2 during closing week)
FREE BONUS Report - Concerns of Craft Businesses in the Current Climate including eco implications of crafts, one-use plastics, and operating in and in the aftermath of a pandemic
How this will be delivered:
1. Live online teaching sessions which will be recorded for you to refer back to on-demand and in case you cannot make a session or want to do everything at the weekend.
2. I will be working to a 30 day agenda which will be delivered through a Facebook private group just for your small group (max 8). You will have my attention as well as support from your peers, and I can be flexible to deliver the exact things you and your group needs to know.
3. Live online sessions will be twice a week (introducing the week and summarising the week with open Q&A session at both) plus 1 daily live teaching Monday to Friday covering the weekly learning agenda
3. Documents, Checklists, & Downloads to Make into Your Own Workbook
Time commitment: 2 Hours a day five days a week (weekdays) or a full day at the weekend. Some weeks you may spend less time (especially if you are already set up for part of it) and some weeks you may want or need to spend more. But that's my guidance as to how much time you need to put aside.
A craft, art or creative skill which you are already proficient in & feel you would like to teach (you don't need to feel actually ready to teach, just that you would like to do so).
Great broadband connection to your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone.
Lots of notebooks, folders, and things to write in or on. I love lists!
There are lots of variables in what makes a workshop or course which sells immediately, including things I have no control over such as specific crafts, personalities, etc.
I can show you how to set up your workshop or course, advise some of the ways in which you can deliver your workshop or course, and help you to get started with marketing in the 30 days.
You will need to do the work involved in setting everything up. Even then, I cannot guarantee that you will get immediate sales, or indeed any.
I can guarantee, however, that if you do nothing then nothing will definitely happen. I also guarantee that I will share my knowledge with you and help you to the best of my ability, and together we can ensure you have a good viable workshop with a method of delivery in place, and knowledge on how to effectively market to fill your workshop.
Please do contact me to ask if you have any questions prior to purchase and I will be very happy to help you.
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Platinum status for receiving 50 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
30 days (flexible times to suit)
Next available date
24th November 2020