Join us in person at our custom-built workshop in the heart of the Cotswolds and discover sensational transformations and secret techniques. Explore the wonders of beginner-friendly eco-resin Jesmonite whilst creating some seriously sleek, eye-catching jewellery.
This exciting and playful Terrazzo Wearables Jesmonite Jewellery Workshop will guide you through making stylish earrings and pendants inspired by those seen in every fashion magazine this season. Discover colour techniques, encasing fragments within Jesmonite and then revealing the stunning patterns beneath. Not only will you form Jesmonite shapes, during this workshop you will also design striking jewellery compositions and use silver-plated findings to make unique, multi-dimensional works of wearable art.
You will learn how to:
- Create contemporary pieces of Jesmonite jewellery
- Make stunning terrazzo effects within the medium
- Mix, measure and pour Jesmonite
- Attach silver-plated findings to transform your pieces into wearable jewellery
- Achieve a perfect finish, removing any bubbles that appear
- Use tips, trade secrets and techniques
Remember to wear clothes that you don't mind getting messy and please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including cancellation policy before booking a place.
We're thrilled to welcome crafters back to our Costwolds HQ! We will re-start our workshops in line with government regulation when safe to do so. We are currently taking bookings in line with the government road map, if there is a delay to the relaxation of the guidelines, those booked on affected workshops will have the option to move to another workshop date or receive a full refund.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
We will show you how to create your very own masterpieces without using expensive or sophisticated equipment, and in this morning or afternoon workshop you will make at least 6 finished pieces with many more unconstructed pieces ready for you to complete at home.
- All materials required (Jesmonite, Jesmonite pigments, silicone moulds silver-plated findings, mixing tools, PPE, substrates, etc).
- Teaching by Resin8's in-house Jesmonite and resin expert
- An exclusive discount to spend on Resin8 goodies (to be used on the day of the workshop).
- Small class sizes to ensure dedicated tuition and answers to all your questions.
Access to our warehouse to stock up on your Resin8 supplies in person.
- The pleasure of spending a morning or afternoon with us, learn from the best!
Our morning workshops begin at 9.30am and finish around 12-12.30pm. Our afternoon workshops begin at 1.30pm and finish around 4-4.30pm.
2½ hours (flexible times to suit)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.