Become a skincare entrepreneur. Take this workshop online and in London. This workshop is customised to your own product specs and and your (brand) ideas. You will have developed 3 products from scratch and will learn how to formulate. You will learn how to label your product legally, what tests are required, lists of contacts and suppliers, and secrets to successful business that will make you stand out from the crowd. Suitable for beginners.
Who for: You are an ambitious, smart individual with a great burning determination to succeed. You are ready and willing to give 100% focus and commitment to creating your own business. You want to become a skincare entrepreneur and create a brand that will stand out from the crowd.
Following workshop: You will be able to apply what you have learned straight away and create a business that will stand out with an authentic purpose, unique brand story and quality products. You will have developed and took home 3 products for your business – body cleanser/washes, hand gel washes and body lotion.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Branding for natural skincare and wellness businesses:
Introduction of your business idea and further discussions and worksheets as to determine your brand positioning, you niche, your value and physiology of your brand persona.
Note: this is not to be skipped part as you will miss out a lot. I have proven strategy to get you as quickly as possible to determine your niche and your true difference. You might come from the marketing background and have a huge marketing experience which I truly admire and appreciate but you are not an expert for candle business branding and marketing.
Product development – practical, technical & hands on engaging
1. How to start formulating – formulation of 3 products of your choosing.
2. What obstacles you will be encountering on route to product development and how to solve the issues
4. How to choose the right ingredients for your products
5. Natural vs organic – SWOT Analysis
6. Home made DIY recipe vs professional formulating
7. Equipment needed when starting as a small business and how to set up for scaling
8. Why textures and sensations are paramount when creating a skincare product misbehave and how to solve this issue with some of the trade secrets exposed
9. I will share the whole list of my contacts and suppliers with you for your future business trade accounts and purchases
10. Pricing calculations and formulas
You will make and take home 3 product and please choose from the range below:-
Body Shower Gel
Liquid Hand Soap/Wash
Exfoliating Body Scrub
Oil cleanser/shower wash
Body Oil (energising, revitalising, fitness, cellulite, firm)
Thick Body Cream
Muscle Rescue Balm
Legislation – a detailed overview:
1. Legislation and selling legalities – a detailed overview of the Cosmetic Legislation including resources and contacts for Safety Assessors and Regulators, Product Safety, Safety tests required
You will learn:-
What MSDS is and how to read one?
How to create labels according to the regulation using INCI names?
What CNPN portal is and why it matters to your business?
How to register your products?
What is Good Manufacturing Practice and how to create a document to evidence due diligence and care taken when manufacturing?
All equipment and material along with printed out notes will be available to you to take home including all products along with formulation sheets. Plenty of teas and coffees with be served during the workshop.
Price of the workshop is per person. I appreciate that you wish to bring a friend, family member or a colleague and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are to accompany you to the workshop. No discounts are offered.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop please allow 7 days prior to an agreed date.
Copyright content and workshop materials:
All workshop content is copyright protected. This simply means that you cannot copy it without permission.