'Stag' in Watercolour with Sarah Stokes
Contact course provider
About the Course
In this two day workshop you'll learn how to create a loose watercolour painting of a stag.
The workshop covers:
1. Obtaining the correct image to work from with discussion as to sourcing images, copyright, and making them “painter friendly”
3. Seeing colour
4. Layering techniques - an quick exercise outlining the basic principles of watercolour layering
5. Qualities and characteristics of paper and paint
6. Transferring images onto paper
7. Loose vs tight brushwork
8. Splash work and dripping techniques
9. Colours that will help your pieces pop!
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Materials are to be bought by the students – a list will be prepared prior to the course.
Review this course
Course Start DatesMonday 19th November 2018
Browse all UK Watercolour Painting courses
- Accessible by public transport
- Disabled access
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
- Teen friendly
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.