This particular craft-at-home, is a collection of taster kits, in one package. They are for the individual who just wants to try out two different methods of candle making, to see if it is something they would like to pursue further, possibly signing-up for an organised workshop.
In the comfort of your own home and, at a time convenient to you, this kit provides what is needed to make 7 different Beeswax candles and 2 fragranced, soy candles.
The kit makes the following: 1 x Beehive; 2 x Taper candles; 2 x Pillar candles; 2 x Twist candles and 2 x fragranced container candles
This is an activity suitable for adults only and Step-by Step Instructions are included.
The photographs are to illustrate the finished product and are not included.
Terms & Conditions - please see Craft Courses at the bottom of this page.
- 14 pre-cut Beeswax sheets - Random colour
- 7 Wicks - for Beeswax Candles
- Cotton Clean & Ocean Breeze fragrances
- 2 x Packet of Soy Wax
- 2 x Wick + Glue Spot
- 2 x Glass Jar with Lid
- Instruction Sheets
- A Wick pin – for example, a cocktail stick; minimum 8cm long
- For example; a small saucepan and a heat resistant Jug or Bain Mari
- Paper towels & Wet Wipes
- The use of a cooker / hob etc
- A heat resistant surface
- A clean, solid work surface and, because the wax is a ‘little sticky’, Baby Wipes or similar, to clean hands and the work surface afterwards.
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Available on request