Create your own painting in soft pastels to take home. Spend a few hours relaxing, playing with colour.
Experiment with types of pastel and paper. Discover the vibrancy and ease of working with this wonderful medium.
Only 5 spaces to allow for social distancing.
Nor prior skill or knowledge needed.
- Colour harmony
- Warm and cool colours
- Composition and perspective
- Types of paper
- Types of pastel
- Storing and framing work
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- Easy to follow, step by step tuition.
- All material supplied as well as tea and coffee.
- Samples of various papers and pastels to try including pan pastels, soft and hard pastels and pastel pencils.
- A selection of soft pastels and pastel paper.
- Initial investment will be approx £15 if you are starting from scratch.
- Details of materials will be sent to you on enquiry.
Please use the 'Ask a question' button for any enquiries.
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.