The natural and man-made features of Shropshire both feature on this photographic sojourn. Learn the art of landscape photography as you point your camera across the rolling Shropshire Hills – or perhaps lie down and get a close-up of a flower or butterfly. The scenic top of the Long Mynd provides the perfect location. The packhorse bridge in the tiny village of Clun and its castle ruins present some different photographic opportunities. At Ironbridge the iconic Victorian structure can be viewed from many angles while the historic whitewashed timber-framed buildings of Shrewsbury provide a marvellous photographic challenge.
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course
fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be
provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)