Course Provider: fabulicious Sewing Divas
Contact Name: Karen Huggins
Unit 4, Studio 36 Harrington Way
Course Length: 2.5 hours (6.30-9pm)
0 star rating, 0 reviewers.
If you have never sewn or used a sewing machine before and really want to learn or just give it a go, then this short, 1-day course is specially designed for you!
Learn how to sew and make a really lovely *Drawstring Bag or *Tote Bag – ideal as a perfect go-to bag for you to pack up and go.
This is a beginner’s class so if you have no sewing experiences at all don’t worry as this is what we are here to teach you.
On this course your will:
• Learn how to set up and thread a sewing machine
• Basic trouble shooting of the sewing machine
• Sew in a straight line keeping within the seam allowance
• Learn how to zig-zag to neaten raw fabric edges
• You will leave with a finished bag for life!
We will provide you with fabric and materials so you don’t need to bring anything with you. But feel free to bring your own **Sewing Kit if you wish
• Absolute beginner
• Have never used a sewing machine before
• Have never pinned or cut fabric
Class length: 2.5 hours
Spaces are limited so please get in touch via the contact form above.
What's included in the price?
On this course you will not need to bring anything with you except you and your willingness to learn. You can bring your own sewing kit if you wish, but all will be provided.
Light refreshment (Tea, Coffee, Cold Drink, Biscuits) will be provided to help the sewing process along!