Glen Coe is one of the most beautiful places on Earth with a photo opportunity around every corner. You’ll explore around Loch Leven, finding spots to make the most of both the natural and built environment. With stunning mountains, glens and lochs, nature is at the heart of this holiday although there are a few castles to provide a different focal point too. Rivers and waterfalls allow you to experiment with different shutter speeds to produce either sharp or blurred effects. In October you might be lucky enough to see – and hear – the red deer rutting and perhaps try to capture the action with a long lens.
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Please select available date: