Create with Team Resin8! Pour unique pieces of mesmerising resin art. Bold or pastel, dazzling or calming; explore every Resin8 pigment and go with the flow! Wonderfully therapeutic and perfect for beginners, our Resin Art Adventures class offers a creative opportunity for those looking to explore using epoxy resin to create abstract pieces of art.
You will learn how to:
- Create stunning artworks using a variety of dynamic techniques
- Measure, mix and add colour to your resin
- Create a gorgeous dirty pour
- Manipulate the resin to create different visual effects
- Encourage pigment interactions such as cell formation
- Add embellishments such as our eco-glitter
- Achieve a perfect finish, removing any bubbles that appear
- Use tips, trade secrets and techniques
- Make use of leftover resin
Remember to wear clothes that you don't mind getting messy and please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including cancellation policy before booking a place.
Accessibility: Please note that our studio is located up a flight of stairs.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
We will show you how to create your very own resin masterpieces without using expensive or sophisticated equipment, and in this 6 hour workshop you will make 3 pieces of artwork.
- All materials required (resin, pigments, mixing tools, PPE, substrates, etc)
- 2 large (25cm diameter) round MDF boards
- 1 specialist 40cm diameter Resin8 Art Board (including wall fittings) for your grande finale piece
- The chance to explore our full range of resin pigments and all our natural, ethically-sourced mica powder
- An exclusive discount to spend on Resin8 goodies (to be used on the day of the workshop)
- Tea, coffee and plenty of biscuits, please bring your own packed lunch with you
- The pleasure of spending 6 hours with us ... who wouldn't want that?!
6 hours (10:00am to 4:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.