Create your own artistic impressions, capturing the UK’s most inspirational landscapes out in the field. Led by our art leader, you’ll walk up to four miles each day carrying your equipment and stopping to sketch local scenes. The tutor will talk you through sketching techniques and composition and will be on hand to give help and advice. Working in the company of fellow artists, you can expect great group camaraderie.
- Guidance of expert tutors
- Full days to practice on beautiful surroundings
- Fun and supportive environment
- Small group sizes of 15 people or under
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
Reservations team at HF Holidays
Holnicote House Holnicote Minehead Somerset TA24 8TJ