If you have ever struggled to wrestle a quilt under your sewing machine, then this is the workshop for you! Come along and consider 3 ways of joining your blocks that allow you to quilt each block separately, prior to final assembly of your quilt. This technique is also perfect for beginners and can be used to make a double-sided quilt.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
This workshop will include:
* Cutting and piecing of your quilt blocks. You can use my design or any other quilt block if you prefer
* Layering up of your quilt into quilt sandwiches
* Straight line and free machine quilting ideas
* How to join your quilted blocks together
* How to add borders with quilt as you go
* Finishing techniques
1 day (10:00am to 4:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.