About the Course
The growth of video content on DSLR cameras, desktop, tablet and mobile devices has been incredible - and this trend looks set to continue.
This course provides a comprehensive grounding in Adobe Premiere and gives you the skills to bring your ideas to life, creating sequences for multimedia and the web.
The course covers hints and tips on timing, project management issues and the video effects and compression methods that can make all the difference to your final video production.
You need no previous experience to attend this course.
On this course you will:
- be introduced to the software and learn about video files, the video editing workflow as well as projects, sequences and clips
- import and organise your footage
- learn basic editing Skills, creating a new sequence using your clips settings
- edit in the timeline
- work with audio
- refine your projects with effects and titles
- understand colour correction
- resize and animate images and video
- export your project
- learn top tips and have the chance to ask plenty of questions.
What will you gain?
This course will help you get your video message across with maximum impact.
Click through above to book your place online.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Two days of quality tuition with an experienced tutor. Maximum class size: 10.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.