Come along and create a stunning figure sculpture.
You will be provided with a plaster head so you do not need any previous skills to create something stunning! Use the draping of fabric combined with the unique properties of Powertex, a universal medium and fabric hardened to create a stunning figurine.
During the workshop you will learn to create and armature, sculpt your figurine and finish with a bronze effect.
The workshop is over a full day, with an hour lunch break for drying time.
Here’s some things you should know about Powertex:
1. It’s water-based
2. It’s non-toxic
3. It’s environmentally friendly
4. A universal medium that can be used to sculpt fabric
5. A liquid that can be used to harden natural fibres including textiles, paper, card, and leather.
6. It’s a brilliant way to upcycle old fabrics and just about anything else
7. It can be used to create weatherproof art such as garden ornaments and signs.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
You need to be a group of 2
I need 1 day notice
I am available any day
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials and protective apron, and refreshments will be provided. Lunch is not provided, please bring a packed lunch, or there are many local places where you can purchase food.
Rachel at Craft my Day
42 Central Road Worcester Park Greater London KT4 8HY