Photographing Thomas Hardy's Dorset - 3 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
It is well-known that the novels of Thomas Hardy and later his poems are based on places in Dorset, where for example, Casterbridge is Dorchester and Budmouth is Weymouth. This photographing Thomas Hardy's Dorset holiday is a photographic pilgrimage to the county covering his whole life from his birthplace at Higher Bockhampton to Max Gate, his final residence in Dorchester, with easy short walks on landscapes that have inspired many scenarios in his novels.
Suitable for all levels of photographic experience:
• Find out how to get the best results from your own camera
• Our professional photography leader will guide and encourage, in small groups of up to 12 guests
• Daily image review sessions offer constructive feedback throughout your holiday
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Photography breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• All transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other mode of transport e.g. boat
• Admissions to advertised venues
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start DatesFriday 5th October 2018
Browse all UK Photography courses
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.