'Pet Portraits' in Pastels - One Day Workshop with Cate Wetherall
Contact course provider
About the Course
Bring your own photograph to work from on this beginners pastel workshop, tips, techniques and advice.
1. Studying your subject and choosing the right colours
2. Transferring images on to your paper
3. Underpainting and values
4. Detailing eyes and other facial features
5. Skin/Fur/Feather detailing and how to achieve a realistic look
6. Finishing touches
I’ll cover different types of pastels painting surfaces and other materials and accessories.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials are included.
Review this course
Course Start DatesWednesday 12th September 2018
- Accessible by public transport
- Disabled access
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
- Teen friendly
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.