Discover how to use waterproof pen and watercolour wash to create expressive and loose sketches of landscapes and architecture. This medium can seem a little daunting at first but under the guidance of our expert Art Leader, you will soon understand the different techniques involved and the materials to use. Interactive exercises will give you a step-by-step introduction to how best to use a pen as a drawing tool and how liquid inks can be used to create different effects. Using photographs, the tutor will cover a range of subjects to give you the chance to practice drawing trees, buildings, landscapes, still life and more. There will be an informal exhibition on the last evening.
- Guidance of expert tutors
- Full days to practice on beautiful surroundings
- Fun and supportive environment
- Small group sizes of 15 people or under
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
Reservations team at HF Holidays
Newfield Hall Calton Skipton North Yorkshire BD23 4AA