If you already have a little experience of drawing in pen and ink but want to improve upon your skills, this break is the ideal start point for your further progression. Our expert leader will look a little deeper at the application of key pen and ink techniques to help you achieve the desired effect. Drawing inspiration from subjects both inside and outside the house, you’ll focus on how to portray and accentuate light and shade to create depth in monochrome. You’ll also review different inks such as sepia and graphite and discover how to work with tinted paper to generate a different mood for your pictures.
- Our professional artist leader will guide and inspire
- Enjoy the sociable atmosphere of drawing in a group
- Work indoors or in the grounds of the Country House
- Gain knowledge to continue drawing with pen and ink at home
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All transport to and from painting locations on your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Please select available date: