Pen & Ink Drawing at Malhamdale - 4 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Using pen and ink you can access an amazing variety of styles and techniques, from abstract patterns through to detailed drawings. Your expert leader will guide you step by step in order to you build your skills and confidence. Suitable for all abilities.
• Our professional artist leader will guide and inspire
• Enjoy the sociable atmosphere of drawing in a group
• Work indoors or in the grounds of the Country House
• Gain knowledge to continue drawing with pen and ink at home
Retaining its 19th century grandeur Newfield Hall is our most stately country house. With excellent accommodation and facilities, it's a popular location for walking and leisure activity holidays.
Newfield Hall has 48 bedrooms located either in the main building or in the tastefully converted coach house.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• All transport to and from painting locations on your holiday
• Loan of wooden A3 art boards
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.