About the Course
Would you like to develop an extra art skill and learn to use manicure scissors in a creative way?
Come and join Maryam Golubeva for a paper cutting workshop.
Learn the story of paper cutting, get inspired by intricate patterns, learn to use manicure scissors in a creative way and have fun creating a Mother’s Day; price includes a surprise gift!
In this workshop, participants will be introduced to the history of paper cutting, various intricate designs and will learn the ancient skill of paper cutting.
• Meet new friends
• Learn new designs
• Boost yourself with creative ideas
• Learn new skills
• Join us and create your own Mother’s Day card.
• Workshop age group: 10+
The workshop will cover the following areas:
• An introduction to paper cutting with a look at some examples,
• A quick run-through of the tools needed,
• Essential tips and tricks in paper cutting,
• Work on practice sheets,
• Create a final project from a choice of the original templates.
Don't worry - drawing skills are not essential! You just need a steady hand and a bit of patience!
You can expect to proudly walk away at the end of the session with a beautiful hand-crafted Mother’s Day card.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials provided
Light refreshments provided.