This unique painting method involves applying wet oil on top of wet oil without waiting for each layer to dry; it’s also known as direct painting. The approach makes it possible to blend paints together to create a glossy, rich texture with bold brushstrokes which can be spread and layered. Painting in this way is all about being spontaneous and making rapid decisions to create a finished work before any layers are dry. No matter what your previous experience, our art leader will be on hand to show you just how easily these vibrant oils can be used to create an inspiring work of art.
- Learn how to work with this colourful and versatile medium'
- Have the guidance of an experience leader
- Enjoy the fun, social environment
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- High quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Your leader will provide palettes, masking tape and table easels together with the cleaning equipment, i.e bucket, griddles and odourless thinner, which is part of the uniqueness of this method of painting.
- Small groups of up to 10
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Please select available date: