Create with Team Resin8! Pour unique pieces of mesmerising resin art. Bold or pastel, dazzling or calming; use our curated colour scheme and then go with the flow! Wonderfully therapeutic and perfect for beginners, our Resin Art Adventures live zoom class offers a creative opportunity for those looking to explore using epoxy resin to create abstract pieces of art.
Everything is provided for you - from the equipment and product you need through to the expert tuition. It's as close as we can get you to being at one of our resin workshops, except you'll be crafting in the comfort of your own home!
Spend the best part of the day with resin expert Lou (via Zoom) and finish the day feeling confident to carry on your epoxy resin art adventures unguided. This class place is for 1 person only (only 1 set of equipment will be sent) - if you wish to join the class with a friend you will need to purchase 2 places. There will be no more than 8 participants on each class so we can make sure we give you our undivided attention.
You will learn how to:
- Measure, mix and add colour to your resin
- Create a gorgeous dirty pour
- Explore using our resin pigments along with our natural mica powder
- Manipulate the resin to create different visual effects
- Encourage pigment interactions such as cell formation
- Add embellishments such as our eco-glitter
- Achieve a perfect finish, removing any bubbles that appear
- Use tips, trade secrets and techniques
- Make use of leftover resin
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
We will show you how to create your very own resin masterpieces without using expensive or sophisticated equipment, and in this 6 hour workshop you will make 3 pieces of artwork.
- Link to a zoom class (which will run on specific dates) in which you will be able to interact with the teacher and other students, ask questions, show your work and receive feedback
- All materials required (resin, pigments, mixing tools, PPE, substrates, etc) - these will be posted to you the week before the class. We have chosen a glorious collection of pigments for you. As we are despatching kits to you in advance it is not possible to choose your own colours. However, we have a fab range of colours which you can buy to top up if you so wish here!
- 2 large (25cm diameter) round MDF boards
- 1 specialist 40cm diameter Resin8 Art Board (including wall fittings) for your grande finale piece
- An exclusive discount to spend on Resin8 goodies (to be used within one week)
- The pleasure of spending 6 hours with us online... who wouldn't want that?!
- You will need to have access to a device that is able to be connected to the internet for 6 hours between 10am and 4pm (UK time)
- You will need to have downloaded Zoom and be familiar with how it works
- You will need to make sure you have a clean and tidy workspace with a flat, level table large enough to hold the three pieces of artwork while they cure, or access to 3 large trays to place your artwork on
- You will also need to ensure you have ventilation in your workroom (open a window, or make sure doors are open)
- We strongly recommend having a craft heat tool to use through the class. Take a look at our Essential Resin Art Toolkit.
Remember to wear clothes that you don't mind getting messy and please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including cancellation policy before booking a place.
This course is taught online
6 hours (10:00am to 4:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.