Tired of using reed diffusers that don't work. Well, I understand your pain and here I offer you an opportunity to learn all you need to know about the reed diffuser business and how to create one using a professional commercially viable secret formula.
If you are already in the business of candle making and wish to add a new product to your range then this is for you.
This live online one to one reed diffuser making business workshop will guide you through the process of creating a product from start to finish using a professional and commercially viable formula and material that I have sent to you prior.
Who is this workshop suitable for?
Existing companies or new brands that wish to add a reed diffuser to their ranges to be sold to public.
You will develop your own product on this course.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Step by step process of making a scented reed diffuser using commercially viable formula . You will make 100ml of reed diffuser in a glass packaging with black or natural reeds.
All material and packaging will be sent to you when payment has been made and we can arrange a suitable time for your online workshop.
You will learn:
1. What are fragrance dillutants and when to use them
2. The difference between synthetic and natural fragrances
3. How to read a fragrance formula
4. The science behind reed diffusers and how they work
5. List of my contacts and suppliers for your future business trade accounts and purchases
6. Pricing calculations and formula amendments
7. What is bespoke fragrance and a product
8. Product pricing
Part 2: Legislation: a detailed overview
1. Legislation and selling legalities – a detailed overview of the Legislation including resources and contacts for Regulators
2.Product Safety Directive and why it matters to your business
3. Collating SDS – Safety Data Sheets
4. Batch recording information
5. A detailed overview of the documentation you must have on file readily available.
6. Compulsory labelling information
8. Selling over the internet and labelling your product to be shipped
Price of the workshop is per person. I appreciate that you wish to have a friend, family member or a colleague with you and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are going to attend online workshop. I will also need to send them material . No discounts are offered.
Copyright content and workshop materials.
All workshop content is copyright protected. This simply means that you cannot copy it without permission.
What you will need
A committed determination to succeed in the home fragrance business and a good internet connection, and the postal address to where the material can be sent to .