One Day Beginners Henna Workshop: Elements of Mehndi - Flowers, Paisleys & Vines
Contact course provider
About the Course
Ranjana has been practicing the art of henna since 1978 and has a vast amount of experience gained through self teach, hands on work in the wedding and events industry, masterclasses and networking at international henna conferences with other top class henna artists. Ranjana also runs a free henna meet up twice a month in North West London.
This beginner's workshop will be focused on FLOWERS, PAISLEYS & VINES enabling you to draw these elements in a variety of styles with confidence and perfection, and combine them to form visually stunning henna designs. Basic henna strokes will be practiced and you will receive Ranjana's Pro tips and techniques gathered over her impressive number of years in the industry.
Here are some reasons why this Henna Workshop may be the perfect one for you:
- is a dedicated henna guru with over 35 years experience as a henna artist
- s passionate about sharing her skills with you
- wants to help you set and achieve your goals in henna artistry
- stays abreast of trends in the henna industry by attending masterclasses with other leading henna guru’s - you will benefit from this valuable experience
- has a teaching certificate which means she is able to plan and deliver courses in an engaging and effective way
- is fun! You will enjoy the learning experience and will become a lifelong henna friend
- will teach you how to critically appraise your own work
- will give you honest (potentially brutal) feedback on your work with guidance on how to achieve improvements where appropriate. Don't worry too much about the 'brutal' bit - Ranjana will still be there to hold your hand and guide you till you get it.
Classes are scheduled throughout the year with a maximum of 6 students per class - allows plenty of 1-1 attention!!
10% if booking for more than one person is booked in the same transaction.
Testimonials from past attendees:
* I was one of the women who took Ranjana Patel MuA-Henna's workshop. It was so good. She's a great teacher and the course was fully hands on. I'd never done a henna course before and my only regret is I didn't do it sooner. 5*
*Fabulous workshop, learnt so much and can't wait to practice and master all techniques. Ranjana Patel MuA-Henna is an excellent teacher and explains everything so well. Lots of tricks and tips, so if you always wanted to learn, why not attend one of her workshops. If there is any aspects of mehendi you want to learn she can customise as per your wish. So please feel free to share and hopefully see some of you at one of her workshops to continue my journey of learning mehendi.
* Was wonderful and I learned many mistakes on my work which I will have to improve on to make my henna work become better. It was a very good experience and enjoyed my day.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
* Fully detailed A Bridal Artist Course Manual
* Ongoing support - the learning will not end at the workshop - you will belong to an exclusive A Bridal Artist alumni network giving you lifetime access to guidance throughout your henna journey
* Retake the same workshops in future at a fraction of the price, subject to spaces availability
* Use of all practice materials during the course
* Pure vegetarian refreshments and light lunch
* 10% off on other A Bridal Artist courses
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
- Teen friendly