Course Start DatesFriday 18th September 2020
About the Course
Northumberland’s coast is full of wild areas, historic castles, fishing harbours and country houses – an endless range of subjects on which to focus your lens. Boats, buildings and seabirds in the harbour towns of Eyemouth and Seahouses allow you to practise using a range of camera settings. At Bamburgh, there’s the opportunity to photograph the iconic castle from all manner of angles – landscape shots from a distance and more arty ones close up. The ruins of Lindisfarne Priory on Holy Island provide a different challenge – including crossing the causeway to reach it before the tide rises too high!
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.