About the Course
From cottages and castles, iconic fells and flower-rich meadows, hills and heathland, capture the vistas that have inspired poets and artists over centuries. A visit to Aira Force waterfall gives the opportunity to see the effect of changing shutter speed and perhaps to capture a rainbow. Castlerigg Stone Circle provides a more static subject to practise angles and framing while a walk to Cat Bells is the perfect place to try a spot of landscape photography – perhaps in black and white. Lakes give a fantastic opportunity to try your hand at reflections.
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.