A fabulous new needle felting workshop with Cath from Hedgehog and Hoot. Create a stunning 'Sunset Hare in Poppies' Picture.
- Perfect for beginners or improvers
- Work with templates & pre-drawn images - no drawing skills required!
- Learn shading, colour blending & detailing
- Make a 30cm x 20cm wool painting ready to frame or use in a textile project
- All materials and tools provided
- Workshops take place in the spacious and modern Lechlade Memorial Hall:
- Sanitisation stations in the venue
- Extra cleaning & sanitising procedures before and after workshops
- Reduced handling of shared tools & materials
- Minimum two metres between students (Household members & Bubbles may sit together)
£55 per person.
Please bring lunch, refreshments, personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.
Lechlade Craft Barn has achieved Visit Britain's 'We're Good To Go' status - the industry standard and consumer mark confirming our business adheres to Government and public health guidance.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
All materials, tuition
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
6 hours (10:00am to 4:00pm)
The course doesn’t currently have live datesContact the tutor for more information