Join us and learn how to make fragrant and skin conditioning natural Orange and honey soap from olive and coconut oil.
During the 2 hours live course you will make a batch of exquisite orange and caramelised honey soap under expert guidance. Your soap, and your whole house, will smell of scrumptious orange essential oil and honey!
We will go into detail about the soap making process and share our many years of experience so you will always make a great batch of soap.
- The basics of how soap is made
- How to make natural soap from luxurious ingredients
- The best equipment to use and where to buy it
- How to use ingredients and equipment you have at home
- Natural colours
- Using essential oils to scent your soap and how to replace orange essential oil with other oils of your choice
- Safety in soap making
- Tips and dos/don'ts of natural soap making
- You will receive the formula of the Orange and honey soap and detailed written instructions on how to make it
Come learn how simple it is to make a fantastic bar of soap!
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
Written handouts/presentations so you can re-read the information later if needed, apron, ingredients.
All you will need is olive oil and honey, all other ingredients will be provided.
Olive oil, honey, hand-blender, plastic beaker, yogurt pots (to use as moulds for the soap), gloves, eye goggles
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
2 hours (10:15am to 12:15pm)