Natural Make Up Workshop
Contact course provider
About the Course
This workshop is for everybody who is looking to live more consciously, going green and trying to live a zero or reduced waste lifestyle.
Welcome to the world of Mica Mineral Make up. This is a razzle dazzle world of of absolutely every colour under the sun. Including glitters, shimmers and duo chrome colours. No toxic nasties in sight. They are easy to make, they give a professional look when applied and are immense fun to experiment with.
On this workshop you will make:
• A Natural Lipstick, this Lipstick makes your lips feel so beautiful that you'll even want to put it on when you go to bed. Not just that, the lipstick is made in a recyclable, reusable lipstick tube that is made from recycled cardboard. How about that then?
• A Moisturiser that glides on to your face like silk
• A Liquid Foundation that you will colour match to your skin tone
• A Loose Powder that you will colour match to your skin tone
• A Face Wash that is pure and natural made using organic ingredients
You will leave this workshop with all the products you have made, using organic, natural and ethically sourced material. You will take your products home in glass/metal jars, glass/metal bottles and paper bags.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Tools and materials are included in the course fee as well as fun and giggles.
We also sell the ingredients that you would have used in this workshop so that you can go home and make more. Please bring bags and bottles if you intend to buy. Send us an email and we will be able to advise you.
The workshop runs from 10am-4pm with an hour for lunch.
Please note: this workshop is suitable for persons 16 years old and above.